Do you want to study Facial Reflex Therapy?
Are you looking for new income opportunities?
Have you considered becoming a professional Facial Reflex Therapist with a qualification approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR)?
Facial Reflex Therapy Online Course Modules 1-5
- Learn with Lone Online & Enjoy Low-Cost Learning.
- Lone is now accessible from any part of the world through her Online Courses and Webinars.
- Earn a Certificate and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Help the environment by utilizing Lone’s green communications webinar tool, which eradicates the need to travel for both you and Lone
- Attend a Webinar from your office or at home at your own convenience
- Feel as if Lone is in your living room
- Easy to use system
- Access recorded webinars online without incurring extra charges
What is Facial Reflex Therapy?
Facial Reflex therapy can be defined as a reflex technique based on the neuro bio-chemical action resulting from the stimulation of an area or point on the face, which has a general or partial effect on various areas of the entire body. Facial Reflex therapy is based on seven steps that involve the observation and stimulation of various facial areas.
52 hours in total of intensive teaching – Modules 1-5. Each module contains tests. You will submit the tests via the online form on each module’s page. Once approved you get access to the next module. If you want to work professionally using Facial Reflex Therapy you will need one case study, experiencing a minimum of 10 treatments. This is a compulsory requirement, in addition to passing your written exam in order to receive your Diploma.
Important information for British Students
To meet the rules for reflexologists and insurance issues in the UK, British students need to complete a 7-hour “face to face” training day with a local instructor. Students will receive a certificate for the training day. Students agree with the local instructor about the day and time. To obtain the Final Diploma students must complete the training day. Price for Training day 150€
- 7 basic steps of facial Reflexology
- 21 points facial individual use of neurovascular
- Aboriginal areas / analysis process
- Nervous system areas
- Coordination of treatment according to analysis of blocks in the face tissue
- The nerve impulse transmission in reflexology
- Protocol of treatment of cranial nerves
- Teaching Oriental & Tibetan meridians philosophy with their ramifications and interrelations with areas / points on the face / skull / muscle / brain/ body hormone system
- Plexus balancing
- Manual cranial puncture
- Practical work
- Basic and applied neuroscience
- The 564 neurological points on the face
- Coordination of neurological points with basic treatment
- Auto-stimulation with neurological points
- Castillo muscle stimulation
- Visual analyzing
- How to do my exam case
- Practical work
- Yamamoto method
- Link intestinal method
- How to start your own clinic
- Practical work
- Treatment for acute pain
- Building treatment plans
- The treatment plan is an important tool and students will train to organize perfect plans for a number of symptoms / disorders
- Focus on and review of the facial muscle anatomy
- The facial muscle anatomy
- New Yamamoto technique
- Practical work
What You Get!
- 52 hours of teaching videos
- All videos are downloadable so you can study offline, wherever you want and whenever you want
- PDF’s with descriptive illustrations in full colour with pictures and text explaining the methodology
- Once you’re finished you get a Diploma* (British students please read the additional requirement for a 7-hour “face to face” training day with a local instructor.)
- If you want to help your loved ones or are thinking about assisting patients professionally then sign up – you will also earn a living if you choose to make this your profession.
- Either way, you will enjoy this course and love the fact that you can help people in the most powerful way with your own hands!
The International Institute of Neuro, Facial and Foot Reflex Therapy Lone Sorensensistem™ (www.reflexologiafacial.es) was founded in 1978. It is an institution for the education and application of reflexology, laser therapy and anatomy. It currently has three departments: Health, Rehabilitation and Aesthetics, all of which are based upon reflex therapy.
- Health: A natural treatment that is designed to assess the underlying causes of various physical ailments, as well as to treat the symptoms. Our health is influenced by our physical, hormonal and emotional state. reflexologiafacial.es
- Rehabilitation: Stimulation of the face, hands and feet accelerates the functioning of the body and helps improve natural processes. The International Institute has been applying this treatment very successfully in infants, children and adults with brain and nervous system disorders. temprana.org
- Natural Aesthetics: Anti-aging treatments, such as Japanese Lifting, combined with soft natural minerals i.e. gold, silver and diamonds. reflexologiafacial.es
If you would like to become Lone’s student and learn from her extensive experience dating back to 1978, please visit her Course Catalogue and sign up for her amazing Online Courses – reflexologiafacial.es
All of Lone Sorensen’s Facial Reflex Therapy courses, including Neuro Face, Hand and Foot Reflex Therapy, Temprana Reflex Therapy and Cosmofacial Therapy are recognized by:
- El Instituto de salud de Cataluña IES, Spain
- Association of Reflexologists (AoR), England
- Asociación Nacional de Reflexología DDZ, Denmark
- The Irish Reflexologists’ Institute (IRI), Ireland
- North Carolina Reflexology Association, USA
- The Center for Healing Arts Federation for Holistic Therapists (FHT), England
If you have questions regarding the membership site, webinars or courses, please use the Lone’s contact form at reflexologiafacial.es
Please note that Lone does not answer questions regarding technique. For those types of questions, Lone offers a membership, wherein she responds to questions during monthly webinars called “Ask Lone Sorensen”.